Sunday, January 18, 2015

The return to work from the holiday break was not the smoothest, so there was not much time to think about posting and not much time for home activity unfortunately.  One thing that has been on my mind though are things that I love.  Today I wandered around the house and selected a few of my most favorite things.  In no particular order:


I bought this mug when I first moved out on my own.  Just some cheap mug, but it's a great size, it's yellow, and I always end up contemplatively running my lower lip over those ridges and the chip.


Everything about this pitcher just feels right.

I use my little rabbit tea bowl for everything from ice cream to blending spices.


Billy has always been my favorite, and as a child I once drew blood while defending his honor.


The earrings have a lovely weight and are just lovely.  My grandmother received the locket for her 25th wedding anniversary.


I love this wee wooden calf with his broken horn.






No comments:

Post a Comment